Vidya Balan asks Gauahar Khan to act in her next film

Gauahar Khan is a self-confessed fan of Vidya Balan . After Ishqzaade (2012), she met Vidya at an awards function, and expressed her admiration for the National Award-winning actor. “When I told Vidya that I loved her work, to my surprise, she in turn told me that she loved me and my work too,” says Gauahar.
“Hearing her say she is my fan was a huge deal. I was shivering when I heard that. Perhaps, it was because I was relatively new at that time. She told me that we have to work together some day. I too wished and hoped for the same as I loved her and her work so much. I am the biggest Vidya Balan fan,” she adds.
To Gauahar’s surprise, Vidya sent her a message earlier this year, saying she wants her to play a role in her next film, the Hindi remake of director Srijit Mukherji’s Bengali movie Rajkahini. When Gauahar heard about the film, she felt it would be an “apt and perfect role” for her. She says, “I wished that somehow I get a call for a role in the film and the next thing I know is I get a message from Vidya, saying she wants me to do a part in the film. I was jumping with joy, and couldn’t believe that it was happening.” Gauahar is thrilled that she has got a substantial role in the film
The actor, who has been part of the film and TV industry for many years, couldn’t be happier with her career path. “It was always a dream to be where I am right now. This place and phase was something I had wished for, and I never thought it would happen. I have worked with some of the best talent in the industry. From here on, I can only imagine things getting closer and closer to what I have only dreamt of,” says the actor.
Previous
Next Post »